Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 10:01:51 AM EDT
All evacuees are welcome and we have the best  Gun show in the state for you this weekend at Market hall. Brother Eric will be working for most of the day so I will be hosting the usual Lunch . We usually have Mexican BUT that is open for votes this time....I say barbeque.  If anyone wants to have drinks or get together on saturday night, I would heartily reccomend Sundance Square in Fort Worth. For those bunking at the Four Seasons...screw you rich lawyer guys....stay ther e, You paid for it, live it up.

Saturday and  Sunday will be the Alliance Air Show....which is located right across the street from Cabelas.....Your friendly hound will be hosting a Captain that recently returned from Afghanistan.....thank the heavens that he returned safe to his wife.  Let's get some posts and see what is up......
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:10:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Albuquerque right now on my way to CA for my younger sister's wedding.

Gee, a weekend with family... bah!

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If anyone wants to have drinks or get together on saturday night, I would heartily reccomend Sundance Square in Fort Worth. For those bunking at the Four Seasons...screw you rich lawyer guys....stay ther e, You paid for it, live it up.

Sounds like a good excuse to go to Billy Miners for burgers and beer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top