Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 11:18:29 AM EDT
I can't find it, and Aimsurplus said my order won't get here before Saturday!

I don't want to bet on my life with Wolf!

thanks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#1]
looking to stock up before the big storm I see
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
looking to stock up before the big storm I see

Yes, seeing that I recently aquired the perfect SHTF weapon.  An SBR'd Ak74 (legal with a perm 74 brake attached) and a nice Russian optics to go with it.  Yet I only have a few boxes of Wolf, and the groupings were 4 times larger at 100 yards than barnaul/silver bear!!!

But I do have a 20" AR and probably 1000 rounds of XM193.  I would just (for reliability reasons when wet) take the 74.

-mark
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I hear that....if we get wet and my rifles do too, first thing I pick up when I need it will be the AK, but all things being not wet, I'll go with my M4gery

I'll do some asking/looking around and see if there is any place that you can go to to get the ammo or if there is anywhere that can have it here before saturday

Are you going tonight?

Chris
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hear that....if we get wet and my rifles do too, first thing I pick up when I need it will be the AK, but all things being not wet, I'll go with my M4gery

I'll do some asking/looking around and see if there is any place that you can go to to get the ammo or if there is anywhere that can have it here before saturday

Are you going tonight?

Chris

nah......I live in the NW and drive a gas-guzzlin SUV, the wife has informed me it's a no-no unless they meet up here, like we did a few weeks ago.  Plus I have a 2 year old noise maker
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I see.....although I can't speak from personal experience, I hear 2 year olds are quite the handful

good luck riding out the storm.....I'll keep looking for that ammo you need
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I see.....although I can't speak from personal experience, I hear 2 year olds are quite the handful

good luck riding out the storm.....I'll keep looking for that ammo you need

yes, please do.  The main places that I thought would have it (Collector's, Fountain Firearms, Carter's) only have wolf.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Thats a negative on MIDWAYUSA too...I put in the shipping zip and it said it should be here by the 28th, but by then Rita will ahev come and gone
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thats a negative on MIDWAYUSA too...I put in the shipping zip and it said it should be here by the 28th, but by then Rita will ahev come and gone

thanks.

I just called militarygunsupply in Ft. worth, they could probably ship in a day or two but they were out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top