Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 5:27:05 AM EDT
Just moved here recently, and I am looking for a place to Bowhunt whitetail or exotics.  My wife anf I are currently students, so we don't have alot of money to be shelling out for a hunting lease on land (also, I am still a resident of West Virginia, so my Hunting license is 5 times as expensive as a residents license, $300 , therefore money is really tight) .  Let me know if you have any suggestions or any place that I can hunt

ALSO, since I don't really know anyone here, if anyone needs a hunting buddy, give me a shout

Thanks
Chris
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
HUNT IN TEXAS ON THE CHEAP  
hunting is big bidness here.  am inexpensive lease will run you $1000.00 a year.
you can hunt in any national forest but expect to see 10 times more hunters than you do deer.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top