Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 1:27:04 PM EDT
Who offers the least expensive renewal class in North Dallas?  

I checked with DPS today and my CHL does expire after 4 years. Even though the new law extends the duration of the license to 5 years, those currently holding licenses are not included, they still expire after 4 years.  When you renew, your CHL then goes for 5 years.

So, back to my original question...anybody know where to renew?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Who offers the least expensive renewal class in North Dallas?  

I checked with DPS today and my CHL does expire after 4 years. Even though the new law extends the duration of the license to 5 years, those currently holding licenses are not included, they still expire after 4 years.  When you renew, your CHL then goes for 5 years.

So, back to my original question...anybody know where to renew?

DFW Gun Range offers renewals every Saturday.  $70, includes prints, pics and notary.  They'll even loan you a gun, but then you have to buy ammo from them.

Call to reserve a spot

214-630-4866.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Quail Creek off of 1171 and 35W. I think their fee is $60
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

DFW Gun Range offers renewals every Saturday.  $70, includes prints, pics and notary.  They'll even loan you a gun, but then you have to buy ammo from them.

Call to reserve a spot

214-630-4866.

Thanks for the heads up.  I dont think I'll need to borrow a pistol.  Got that part covered several times over
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I did my last renewal at Collin County Gun Range.  It's a great place.
             Peace,
               Dragonfire52
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top