Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 4:22:29 PM EDT
I was thinking about about heading up to DFW in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering if there are any Austin folks that are interested in heading up. I assume the DFW crowd will be in attendance as usual.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
+1

see you there.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
With current gas prices, I vote that we pile 6 people into Gloftoe's Prius. Big people too - DVDTracker, DPeacher, me, who else?

Maybe we can fit in DoubleFeed too - he doesn't take up a lot of room.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
September 24/25
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Bump, since it's less than a week away. I'm planning on going up Saturday morning (assuming I can talk someone into going along), and leaving the DFW area mid-late afternoon. I hope to make it up there in time to go out to lunch with ETH and his crew.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:57:47 AM EDT
[#8]
What the heck.  I'll go.  It has been awhile since I've been to a good gun show AND awhile since I've seen the DFW Crew too.  This should be a good time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:35:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Bump.

Also - if Rita continues on her projected path, then this is probably a no-go. Saturday will be spent hunkered down at home. FWIW - if the worst of it is over on Saturday, how about Sunday?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:16:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Bump.

Also - if Rita continues on her projected path, then this is probably a no-go. Saturday will be spent hunkered down at home. FWIW - if the worst of it is over on Saturday, how about Sunday?

Wimp.  Rita will be down to Storm, not a hurricane by that point.  You worried you'll melt when you get wet?  Or just that your mascara will smear?  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:14:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bump.

Wimp.  Rita will be down to Storm, not a hurricane by that point.  You worried you'll melt when you get wet?  Or just that your mascara will smear?  

Well, I do want to look my best in case I run into TRG up there.

On the other hand, by your reply it's obvious that you don't have a wife and kids just in case anyone ever wondered.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Zhukov...have you thought about staying overnight...the Alliance airshow in Fort Worth is this weekend...right across the street from Cabelas......
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Well, I do want to look my best in case I run into TRG up there.

On the other hand, by your reply it's obvious that you don't have a wife and kids just in case anyone ever wondered.

TRG won't be looking at your face.

And no, I wised up and got rid if the bitch.  Thankfully no kids.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Zhukov...have you thought about staying overnight...the Alliance airshow in Fort Worth is this weekend...right across the street from Cabelas......

hound - don't want to leave wife and children unattended. I suppose I could bring them up too, but I also want to keep an eye on the house. I seriously doubt that there'll be any problems, but if we get a roof leak or something like that, I may have to save some valuables. Who the hell knows? You bitches make sure you come Sunday if I drive up...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#16]
The track has shifted significantly to the East. The trip may be back on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top