BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:21:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:45:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Any word on Market Hall for this month, 24-25?

I need a gunshow fix baaaaad.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#3]
crap
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#6]

I've been told that the Market Hall show is going to happen.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#7]
and what's bad is, the majority of the people being sheltered are welfare monkeys. only about 20 to 25 percent of them honestly work. I met a couple from Louisiana who got relocated to Houston and are already working again. That's progress. the majority of the so-called refugees can go to hell.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We are getting calls from most of the promoters whos shows we attend.  The Fort Worth show is cancelled for this weekend because the hall is being used as a shelter.  All the Houston Reliant shows are cancelled for the year.  Now the upcoming Cook show at Mesquite Bigtown is cancelled for same reason.  (How would you like to live in that dump?)  Defunct Bigtown mall is supposed to be used as a staging area.  

FYI

Eric, MGS

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. Mesquite is not cancelled. Just got a call from Robin who owns the show and she is putting the Big Town show on this weekend in place of the Ft.Worth show.

this weekend means the 10th and 11th?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:47:15 AM EDT
[#10]
w00t!
thanks, my step-dad is coming and he will enjoy this a lot!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
We are getting calls from most of the promoters whos shows we attend.  The Fort Worth show is cancelled for this weekend because the hall is being used as a shelter.  All the Houston Reliant shows are cancelled for the year.  Now the upcoming Cook show at Mesquite Bigtown is cancelled for same reason.  (How would you like to live in that dump?)  Defunct Bigtown mall is supposed to be used as a staging area.  

FYI

Eric, MGS

ERIC, ERIC, ERIC.
I work VERY HARD to put on gunshows. I am glad you sign up for ours. Our team has been scrambling, myself for 19 hours a day, to put on a show at Bigtown THIS WEEKEND. We are doing this because High Caliber was forced to cancel their show, and to help all of our valued dealers and customers.

BIGTOWN IS OPEN. BIGTOWN IS NOT SOLD. WE HAVE CONFIRMED DATES THROUGH THE END OF 2006. I WAS AT BIGTOWN THIS MORNING, ALL IS FINE.

PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST! When you say irresponsible things, I lose business. When I lose business, you lose business.
Thanks,
Matthew Townsend
Show Director, NTGC, INC.
www.classicshows.com
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We are getting calls from most of the promoters whos shows we attend.  The Fort Worth show is cancelled for this weekend because the hall is being used as a shelter.  All the Houston Reliant shows are cancelled for the year.  

FYI

Eric, MGS

Update- Future Big Town show is going on schedual and they are adding a show this weekend to make up for the lost Fort Worth one.   Market Hall is not effected as well.

Thank You Eric.
Matthew Townsend
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Also, only 2000 or so evacuees remain from the original 25000 in the Astrodome in Houston.

I hate to tell you, but MANY more than 2000 of them. I just came from Reliand (LOTS of peoples), and the GRB (many, many peoples).

No gun show at either of those places for a while...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top