Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 8:28:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:01:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Robbie,

I heard on the news that they're housing people from NO there?  Are they in a different room or will it be cot, cot, table, cot, cot, table?

R.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:29:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Robbie,

I heard on the news that they're housing people from NO there?  Are they in a different room or will it be cot, cot, table, cot, cot, table?

R.

I think it would be in the arena.  None of the other buildings has the number of restrooms or shower/bathing facilities to handle people doing other than passing in and out like a gun show.

I pretty much grew up in the Will Rogers complex in the 70s.  I hung around so much that at age 13 they started paying me.

mm
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:53:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Stupid question.  I haven't been to any of the DFW area guns shows, usually going to anything from Waco to Pasadena.  Is this a pretty good sized gun show?  I also saw there is supposed to be a Saxet show in Conroe the same dates.  Anybody know if there really is?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Stupid question.  I haven't been to any of the DFW area guns shows, usually going to anything from Waco to Pasadena.  Is this a pretty good sized gun show?  I also saw there is supposed to be a Saxet show in Conroe the same dates.  Anybody know if there really is?

It really depends on what you're looking for.  The Ft. Worth show is generally rather small.  Robbie and Ms. Donna will have anything you want in the Rock River arena and then some.  There will likely be one or two smaller ammo guys.  Bachman gun will probably be there with a few other "table full of new pistol" vendors.  

It's a good show if you've got nothing else to do.

R.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm mainly looking for a stripped AR lower and stripped 1911 frame.  I figure considering who started this thread, that shouldn't be a problem.  My only problem is the 80-100 mile drive with the current gas prices.

Thanks for the reply.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top