Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 6:50:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I scratched my balls................twice.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:16:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I drove a car, ... three times.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I read this thread once.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Want a cookie?  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#5]
i WANT MY 10 SECONDS BACK
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I got up this morning and took the dog for a walk then I made myself a 3 egg, Jalapeno and cheese omlet, then I went to the range, then I came home and took a nap, then I watched some TV, then I did my laundry, then I went grocery shopping, then I cleaned my guns and then I went online. Pretty soon I'm going to go to bed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:55:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i WANT MY 10 SECONDS BACK

+1
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:54:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I got up this morning and took the dog for a walk then I made myself a 3 egg, Jalapeno and cheese omlet, then I went to the range, then I came home and took a nap, then I watched some TV, then I did my laundry, then I went grocery shopping, then I cleaned my guns and then I went online. Pretty soon I'm going to go to bed.

I'm thinking about making sausage and biscuits this morning.

R.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:22:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I did the Wifey!  and she was awake this time!

At least 1 of us liked it..................................................... I think.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:31:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Louisiana crime rates: http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/lacrime.htm
Houston crime rates: http://houston.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm
I'm just glad that we're shipping them other places, i wouldn't want the crime rates to double in TX. We should set a cap and ship the rest to Mexico.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top