Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 2:55:30 AM EDT
Yup, that's right! I'll be home from the sandbox for  R&R around 10-27 through 11-8. Gonna try to make one of the Houston crew Tuesday night drunk-fests get togethers if possible. Also, with the help of CMOS, I will be doing my first  AR build. Already got most of the parts at home or on the way. I know it's still a ways off, but, is there anything else going on around that time? I gots to plan my time to get maximum efficiency out of the trip before I leave again!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back!

Debo
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yup, that's right! I'll be home from the sandbox for  R&R around 10-27 through 11-8. Gonna try to make one of the Houston crew Tuesday night drunk-fests get togethers if possible. Also, with the help of CMOS, I will be doing my first  AR build. Already got most of the parts at home or on the way. I know it's still a ways off, but, is there anything else going on around that time? I gots to plan my time to get maximum efficiency out of the trip before I leave again!

rock on.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#3]
POUR YOUSELF A GREAT BIG COLD ONE BUDDY!

---Welcome Home!---

---Woody---
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm ready to build that rifle when you are.  There is a HUGE satisfaction to building your own rifle.  

Best feeling a man can have with his pants on.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:09:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm ready to build that rifle when you are.  There is a HUGE satisfaction to building your own rifle.  

Best feeling a man can have with his pants on.  

CMOS

HEY! You stand on the OTHER side of the table from me! LMFAO!
I can't wait to get home and build it and put some rounds down range. Looking forward to it! Thanks everyone and a special thanks to CMOS!

First round is on me! (drink that is)
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#6]
That's great you're getting a little break....good on ya' and thanks for your service...have a good party, but be safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top