Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2005 8:11:24 PM EDT
www.lonestarguns.com/

The insurance company has chosen to work with each customer directly for any losses you sustained in our fire, Aug. 22, 2004. We appreciate your patience.

Please contact:

Serena Larson, 312-578-5994 (direct)

312-332-9811, ext 244

312-332-9873 (fax)

Or: [email protected]

Serena needs: Your contact information, description of firearm, value of firearm, and any receipts or other documentation.

She says the return of your firearm in as-is condition will not affect your claim. So please e-mail me a description of your gun and I will be glad to deliver it to you at one of the shows we will be attending for the rest of this year. You can meet us at:

Market Hall -- Sept. 24 and 25

Frisco -- Oct. 1 and 2

Big Town -- Nov. 12 and 13

Market Hall -- Nov. 26 and 27

Big Town -- Dec. 10 and 11

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time for all of us.

Curtis Severns, President, Lone Star Guns, Inc.

[email protected]

UPDATED: Aug. 26, 2005

I've emailed her yesterday.

wganz

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top