Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:33:16 PM EDT
Crazy question...
I wanted to see if there was any way to find out any prior police reports (theft, acts of violence, ect ect) made from my current home addy.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:35:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Crazy question...
I wanted to see if there was any way to find out any prior police reports (theft, acts of violence, ect ect) made from my current home addy.  

Check with the records division of your local law enforcement. They should be able to check by the address, or hell might even be familiar with it. There are several addresses that we get calls on daily if not several times a day. If they use a CAD dispatch systems it is real easy to check, otherwise they should be able to tell you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
When we were looking for houses I called our local police department and they would run reports on the area and fax it to us.  The report was address specific and went back several years.

R.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top