Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 8:20:43 AM EDT
Just a heads up guys today is the last day to get in on the group buy of this carbon fiber barrel.

Handles heat better than a fluted HBAR
Stiffer than a full HBAR
Light as a govt profile barrel but better balance
1/7 twist blank done by Mike Rock
NATO chamber
Special elecroless nickle/silicon carbide lining which is stronger than hard chrome, more corrosion resistant than hard chrome, slicker than hard chrome, lasts longer than hard chrome. Does not hurt accuracy like hard chrome.
Match grade accurate.  Must pass a 5 shot 1 MOA at 100 yards test fire to be shipped and comes with test target.
16" mid or carbine gas system

$332 DELIVERED

In contrast my current special order barrel barrel from them will cost me over $600!  However I want an SBR and I cant get in on this because it must be ONLY the specs above.  These barrels have over TWICE the life of a regular chrome lined barrel.  This makes them a bargain no matter how you look at it.  Will handle heat better than anything else out there so its perfect for an M16 too.

THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE ONE IS TODAY!

EE link is HERE

Just send an Email saying the check is in the mail if its late tonight if you want to get in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top