Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 3:36:09 PM EDT
As I was in the hallway this afternoon waiting on my darlings to go potty, I was checking out some of the work the 5th grade had put up.  They had done illustrated stories about the coolest thing they did over the summer, some were really well done.

The one that caught my eye was about going to the Cabelas Grand Opening.

OK, who's kid is it?  Fess up!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
bump.....34 people read this and not one said a single word.  Hi baby how you doing?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:13:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Not mine...as I don't have any.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:29:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not mine...as I don't have any.

me either
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Reminds me of my son's first grade year. They had this little journal they wrote in. Everyone else's kid's journal was pretty beningn when we went there for parents night.

My son's journal: "My dad let me shoot his M4 carbine. My dad let me drive the truck across the hunting lease. My dad has an AK47, my dad took me hunting this weekend and shot a deer, etc...."

Needless to say, I got some odd looks from the teacher.

Mission accomplished...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
bump.....34 people read this and not one said a single word.  Hi baby how you doing?

Magically delicious, and yerself?

Are you guys doing the aquarium tomorrow?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Reminds me of my son's first grade year. They had this little journal they wrote in. Everyone else's kid's journal was pretty beningn when we went there for parents night.

My son's journal: "My dad let me shoot his M4 carbine. My dad let me drive the truck across the hunting lease. My dad has an AK47, my dad took me hunting this weekend and shot a deer, etc...."

Needless to say, I got some odd looks from the teacher.

Mission accomplished...

Now THAT'S  a good dad!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#8]

OK, who's kid is it? Fess up!

Not mine... He can't read... He be only 16 years old...
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#10]
My daughter gets excited when I bring the gun cases out...time to cheer on Mommy on the trap range!

Of course, not a peep when I hit one.

BTW- she has just turned 4, and likes to hand me cartridges when I load up the night before a shoot.

It may take a while to load 1 mag, each one gets a conversation.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:06:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not mine, the son is 24 and lives in Lousiana. My daughter isn't 5 yet. But she likes going to the toy store with Daddy since there is an M&M machine at the front door courtesy of the Lion's Club.

wganz

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top