BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2005 2:01:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
dupe-a-roo!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess they forget the basics....shoot, shovel, shutup.

Paladin
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Guess they forget the basics....shoot, shovel, shutup.

Paladin

Again, I am amazed by the ignorance on the subject by folks on the board.

Casey Nethercott, and subsequently his property, were under extensive surveillance by the Fed's, including the diversion of US Border Patrol assets to surveil the ranch, culminating the the arrest of Jack Foote for the posession of a firearm by a prohibited person (Foote had a prior conviction/arrest for Domestic Violence).

Some of you really need to understand what you are talking about before you post.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
So what, you're saying that someone being charged on an illegal weapons charge should have their property siezed and given to another class of people breaking the law?

Or are you  saying that in addition to the weapons charge, the stress of the illegals being held against their will (and fed, kept confortable, and allowed to rest) should constitute this person having their property seized and given to the class of people breaking the law?

To me it seems like both circumstances are FUCKED UP!!!

No illegal should be issued land in America, they are breaking the law to get here.  They should be captured, branded, and immediately deported back to Mexico.  A second visit over the creek gets them shot.  Harsh yes, but I bet it would solve the damn problem.

D
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So what, you're saying that someone being charged on an illegal weapons charge should have their property siezed and given to another class of people breaking the law?

Or are you  saying that in addition to the weapons charge, the stress of the illegals being held against their will (and fed, kept confortable, and allowed to rest) should constitute this person having their property seized and given to the class of people breaking the law?

To me it seems like both circumstances are FUCKED UP!!!

No illegal should be issued land in America, they are breaking the law to get here.  They should be captured, branded, and immediately deported back to Mexico.  A second visit over the creek gets them shot.  Harsh yes, but I bet it would solve the damn problem.

D

+1
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
[disgust]Undocumented Workers[/disgust]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

D

Dear Sir,

If you ever run for office in Texas, I will do everything in my power to get you elected!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They should be captured, branded, and immediately deported back to Mexico.  A second visit over the creek gets them shot.  Harsh yes, but I bet it would solve the damn problem.

D

branded!
thats classic

would you use the arfcom brand - you know, the one that has the hidden penis in it?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:29:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
They should be captured, branded, and immediately deported back to Mexico.  A second visit over the creek gets them shot.  Harsh yes, but I bet it would solve the damn problem.

D

branded!
thats classic

would you use the arfcom brand - you know, the one that has the hidden penis in it?

LOL Why does everyone keep pretending that it's "hidden"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top