Im here
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask away.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#2]
OK
Im here somewhere?
Anyone wana grab a beer and fill me in on whats around here.

An for those in need, or just in need of a change, Im looking for some employees in the longview, tyler, lufkin, and texarkana areas. Part time and full time work should be or will be becoming available.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok alot of readers but no posters whats up yall?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in  Longview.
What kind of work are you looking for?
What skills do you have?
etc.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By Fister
Im looking for some employees in the longview, tyler, lufkin, and texarkana areas. Part time and full time work is and may becoming available.

Got a job thanks
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#6]
What type of work are you hiring for? I live about 25 miles north from there down Hwy 259.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Im guessing your 25min from longview
Just part time for here 15-20 hrs early am from the hours of 6-10 very flexible sometimes 6-8 and such like I said very flexible
Hours work great for people out for a supplemental income before they go to work.
Let me know if I can help. It would be mainly a lot of vacuuming and such, sorry no washing dishes and getting dirty
Basic custodial work for a dept store.
Might be able to do a few nights if anyone wants night work normally 6pm-9pm several days a week. Email me for info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top