Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2005 7:50:15 PM EDT
Just moved to West Ft. Worth a few weeks ago.  Great site.  I got my first AR last week.  Just a RRA lower.  Still waiting on the upper from SOG.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard!    I like you name.  

TC
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to see you on here.
WELCOME
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome...............hope you enjoy the area.  There's some good food to be had in FW.
          Peace,
               Dragonfire52
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey all.

Yes, good food in town.  I went to H3's in the Stockyards.  One of the best steaks i've had in a while.  Still trying to find a good BBQ place.  FIF
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Personally, I think Sweet Georgia Brown's makes the best BBQ anything...but I can't get anyone to ever go there with me.

It's deep in the 'hood.

Eric The(DarkestHood)Hun hr

So basically what you're saying is that on top of my regular 1911 carry gun, I need to carry my Beretta Tomcat back up, as well as a couple of boot knives and some brass knuckles?  

All that for some BBQ?  Better be DAMN fine bbq!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Personally, I think Sweet Georgia Brown's makes the best BBQ anything...but I can't get anyone to ever go there with me.

It's deep in the 'hood.

Eric The(DarkestHood)Hun

So basically what you're saying is that on top of my regular 1911 carry gun, I need to carry my Beretta Tomcat back up, as well as a couple of boot knives and some brass knuckles?  

All that for some BBQ?  Better be DAMN fine bbq!

sounds more like you need a m4
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:50:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to you Sir!
While you have your gear out and ready you may also want to try some of the better off the road Mesican food also.

I just figured while you had everything in place you might want some REAL enchiladas or fajitas.

I have lived in Ft worth area all my 45 years and I really see no need to go across a county line except to get to Tac Pro or the Dallas Gun Show at Market Hall every now and then.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:44:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:43:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to Texas and ARfcom lands!!!

wganz

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Welcome aboard!  hr

I like your name also.....note my sig line

Nice...i've always been a huge Merle Haggard fan, so that's where I got mine.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

While you have your gear out and ready you may also want to try some of the better off the road Mesican food also.

OK, I live south of Ft. Worth and I've found some good taco stands in Oak Cliff, but where are the good ones in Fort Worth?  I've found nothing but crappy TexMex restaurants that have avocado out of a can and tortillas from Albertson's...  Where are the REAL Mexican restaurants???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top