User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 12:44:31 PM EDT
Police Report:
Stolen from Truck:
2 Laptops
1 Broadband wireless Card
1 PDA
30 CD's

Slim Jim'd the door and stole the good stuff...

Sometimes, I really hate Dallas.

Dogs started barking at 4am, but thats nothing new.  Guess I shoulda checked this time. Got in my car to go to work and they were gone.  

next time:
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it normal for you to leave such expensive items in your vehicle?  Damn...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#2]
all that was in my breifcase....usaully bring it in...just forgot last nite
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]
sorry to hear about that.
They got me once - too.

In dallas
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#4]
My garage was broken into and laptop stolen about the same time two years ago.

When the schools get out for the summer around here (Plano), the local teenage deviants go wild.

Ed

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, that sucks.

When I had my Jeep, I'd taken it to Best Buy to have them install a new radio.  That night, they ever-so-kindly UNinstalled it, and took everything else in the vehicle that wasn't nailed down.  Then they broke into my boyfriend's Jeep next.

Bastards.

That's why I never give my address or home phone on any forms anymore.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My garage was broken into and laptop stolen about the same time two years ago.

When the schools get out for the summer around here (Plano), the local teenage deviants go wild.

Ed

Yup.  When school is out the teenagers around my house go crazy destroying things.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#7]
God, what I'd give to be able to park my car somewhere with my T-tops off and not worry about something getting ganked.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Park in our yard... between the dog, CnL, and me, any assholes can count on being swiss cheese!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Lest we all not forget

" SMITH AND WESSON WERE THE FIRST POINT AND CLICK"  .........................

See, you should have used your mouse on those bastards!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn't I hear on the news recently (past week or so) some guy shot someone breaking into his car at nite?  Last I heard is bad guy was in critical at JPS or whatever.  Haven't heard whether the victim got no-billed yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top