Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 10:33:00 AM EDT
I've been home for about two weeks now....and let me tell you, it's great to be back in Texas! I like Florida (A little) but I'm happy to be back. FYI I go to school in Florida and had to go through 2 hurricanes and many bad storms. Not to mention the worst of all, I didn't have access to ARFCOM and my rifle collection.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next HUN FARM shoot.

Ben
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
WELCOME BACK, it's always good to get back to Texas!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WELCOME BACK, it's always good to get back to Texas!

AMEN! My buddy and I (He's from Pasadena) were going to stop at the TX-LA border and do the forbidden dance (In honor of TRG) but we were pressed for time (my dad was at his place waiting for me, a miscalculation in time/speed meant that he got there 2 hours before I did).

Ben
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Make your plans NOW.......... tiger valley in october, great place to shoot and all that other stuff too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Well florida sucks !!!! in 9 months from NOW  my fam is going to move to texas !!!
my dad lives there , it's a better place for my kids !!!

Fla is HOT ALL the time !!! the ONLY thing good in florida is bass fishing !!!

Any place besides out door ranges to shoot "evil" rifles ?

Thanks for any help guys ....
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Make your plans NOW.......... tiger valley in october, great place to shoot and all that other stuff too.

I don't think I'll make that one. I go back to school in FL in September.

Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top