Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 3:16:16 PM EDT

Been gone too long. I don't think I'll complain about Dallas traffic, weather, or anything else for a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time. Now I''ve just gotta forget all the other places I've been, find a good outdoor shooting range close to north Tarrant county, get my CHL back, do some gun tinkering, hanging out, visit every gun show within 100 miles, and eat BEEF bbq and mexican food until I can't fit in my clothes.... And I'll probably have to work a little too, but I'll fit that in somehow.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

LOL...Welcome back.

...eat BEEF bbq and mexican food until I can't fit in my clothes........

This can be arranged ...Do you know that Texas has 3 of the top 10 "overweight" cities in USA?

Didn't know that, but if it's the ones I'm thinking about I've probably lived in all three of them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top