Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 11:13:50 PM EDT
So I went to Hot wells the other day for the first time, and I must say I was pretty surprised with the whole place. I thought the whole place was run pretty unprofessionally. I duno maybe it's just because I'm used to ASC but I thought it was pretty unsafe. There were no range supervisors, at least not at the pistol range where I was. I was really dissapointed. It sucks too because it's alot closer to me now than ASC. What you guys think?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:07:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been shooting there for around 20 years.  They don't usually have RO's on the range unless it is really busy.  They actually TRUST (gasp) people to behave in a responsible manner.  They will toss someone who is unsafe, but they don't feel the need to scream at people for smoking cigars like the moROns at ASC.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah there are alot of unsafe people there!

be prepared to get muzzle swept.   i go there once in awhile. but dont if i can
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top