Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2005 7:42:37 PM EDT
I have been here for a while ,and its seems there is a bad attitude when it comes to Mexicans.I will probably ride it out a little longer,but will probably leave here soon.Guys here try to hide there racism with fancy words,but its all the same.Don't know what to say.and not trying to even use the race card so don't start that.When you see post with your probably one of those bean eatin wetbacks,now thats just fucked up,No respect!
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have been here for a while ,and its seems there is a bad attitude when it comes to Mexicans.I will probably ride it out a little longer,but will probably leave here soon.Guys here try to hide there racism with fancy words,but its all the same.Don't know what to say.and not trying to even use the race card so don't start that.When you see post with your probably one of those bean eatin wetbacks,now thats just fucked up,No respect!

Well I'm Asian, and so is a few others here. ou do know you dont have to take any of their shiet right?

So:

Kill Whitie...

Link Posted: 1/3/2005 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Are you a "Bean Eatin'  Wetback"?  Enquiring minds want to know.

Lets see, your in AL.  But your posting in the Texas forum.  Do you know where you are?

Also, what meet are you talking about?  

The Houston Crew Tuesday Night meetings?  
The 2nd Annual New Years Eve Shoot?  
The Central Texas Dinner?
The North Texas Crew get together/Dinner?

Please be specific.

Hell, if you have an aR15 you will be safe.  We even let the Asian contingent come as long as they don't bring their AKs.  On;y Crackers can have an AK arond here

Link Posted: 1/3/2005 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 Only Crackers can have an AK around here

that's right
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 4:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
JumpinJack,

Either you have very thin skin, low self esteem, or a combination of both.  No body around here has been called a Mexican more then Mojo, and he is from VIETNAM.  The vast majority of what is posted on this board is good natured banter between VERY good friends.  The members of the TEXAS board actually spend a GREAT deal of time together in person.  In fact some of us will actually be together for 1 to 2 WEEKS or more over the course of a year.  We are a VERY tight knit, family like group of friends who poke fun, tease, and kid each other both face to face AND here on the board.  We laugh together when it's funny, and we comiserate together when it's sad.  You won't find a better group to be associated with ANYWHERE.

You are welcome to join us, or you can stay away.  It's up to you.  I can guarantee one thing though.  If you go away pissed off, the only one who will be pissed off is YOU.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 4:47:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Mi Amigo, no comprende.

No tengo "bean eatin wetbacks" para Hispanic  or something like that

Did you hear the joke about the Mexican, the Islamic fundamentalist and the black guy?

Me neither

Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:11:21 AM EDT
[#7]
What's that line from the Ol' Motley Crue song?  Don't go away mad, Just go away?

Anyone think this guy is just a
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:22:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:26:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What's that line from the Ol' Motley Crue song?  Don't go away mad, Just go away?

No. I don't think he is a troll.  Not yet anyways.  He just THINKS we are a bunch of slack jawed, nuckle dragging, racists.

D(WasMyMouthOpenAgain,AndWhyDoMyKnucklesHurtAllTheTime?)Peacher
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:32:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Are you guys drinking gatorade or haterade?
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:33:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No. I don't think he is a troll.  Not yet anyways.  He just THINKS we are a bunch of slack jawed, nuckle dragging, racists.

Member since December 2004 and he's not a troll? hmmmmm?????
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:43:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Not yet anyways.  He just THINKS we are a bunch of slack jawed, nuckle dragging, racists.

DPeacher

I resemble that remark. Just don't tell my Mexican-American wife.

Besides, if you ask her she'll tell you she's white. Ask her in Spanish and she'll rip you a new one.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Are you guys drinking gatorade or haterade?

pabo loco la roca

tequila, sangrita, limon

Oh sorry, you asked in english...
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 7:38:56 AM EDT
[#15]
pinche gringos.................
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I keep trying to read this,but all I see is, "Waah!  Waah!  Waah!  Pay attention to me!  Waah!  Waah!"

Don't look for problems that don't exist.  Why don't you actually come out to a meet-up before you pass judgement on us?  I'm a bean-eating honkie with a Korean AK-AR hybrid.  We are a pretty diverse group.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:54:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He thinks we are WHAT?  He is from AL.  Hell his parents ar probl'y brutha' and sista", OR 1st cousins at least!
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 9:10:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

you think you got it bad?

im asian with a rice burner civic

every shoot that the hou crew has it in the boonies which is led into by a diry road. i think ill never hear the end of it if i were to get stuck on the way in
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

every shoot that the hou crew has it in the boonies which is led into by a diry road. i think ill never hear the end of it if i were to get stuck on the way in

So would the reason you think you would "never hear the end of it" because of your race, or because of your choice in automotive transportation?
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#20]
You don't want to use the race card but.......then you do................

And you've been here for a while, Huh?  since, like, wow,  last month.

Link Posted: 1/4/2005 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Hell, my ancestors were Irish.  And I like beans.  I cook 'em all the time.  Usually with sausages and rice.  It's all good.  And you can call me a Mick if it makes you feel better.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#23]
If you come out, we will be obligated to taunt you once again!

But, this shouldn't bather you as you obvisouly have a thick skin and a great sense of humor
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 3:25:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
No body around here has been called a Mexican more then Mojo, and he is from VIETNAM.

+1   It is all in jest!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Here is how I see it - if you were born in North, South, or Central America, then YOU ARE AN AMERICAN.  Now if you were born in Mexico then you are a Mexican - a citizen of Mexico.  If you are born in the United States of America, then you are a citizen of the USA.  But either way you are still an American.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 6:05:01 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So would the reason you think you would "never hear the end of it" because of your race, or because of your choice in automotive transportation?

just kidding. i would really care what yall thought about my car or race.  but i have a set schedule at work, which is mon-thurs 7pm to 6am. so by the time i get out of work im pooped! and when yall meet tuesday nights im at work  i was gonna try and pull an all dayer(nighter) and try and make it to the recent shoot cause it sounded like a hell of a time and the range was set up so nicely but i got off late that day. so by the time i got off, drove from 59 and hillcroft to 45 and gulfbank, shower, gather my toys and ammo it would have been really late and i would have been dead tired.

one day i will be able to make it out to one of the meetings.  i usually go to all the gunshows though. maybe then?  

i have a real tight schedule since i work and own a shop on the side so time is real limited but i try.

till then.

Link Posted: 1/5/2005 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Here is how I see it - if you were born in North, South, or Central America, then YOU ARE AN AMERICAN.  Now if you were born in Mexico then you are a Mexican - a citizen of Mexico.  If you are born in the United States of America, then you are a citizen of the USA.  But either way you are still an American.

OH DAMN!  Someone confusing the issue with facts!
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 4:56:12 PM EDT
[#28]
so is this guy ever going to say anything else?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#29]
I personally have never Seen a racist post hear!  

It should not be tolerated, but I can see a good ribbing.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 5:13:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

It appears not.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 5:48:17 AM EDT
[#31]
i have never heard any racist comment either.

Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Well, that was just silly...

"Well, I've been surfing this site for a while so I decided to register and tell you guys you are icky and I hate you.  Goodbye."

Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, there is one short mexican in the DFW crew-- I hear his name is "mojo"...
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Wondering the same myself.

Maybe he was referring to the illegal immigration by Mexicans thread(s)...

Link Posted: 1/6/2005 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
He just THINKS we are a bunch of slack jawed, nuckle dragging, racists.

Hold on a sec..........we're not slack jawed knuckle draggers??
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:58:27 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He just THINKS we are a bunch of slack jawed, nuckle dragging, racists.

Hold on a sec..........we're not slack jawed knuckle draggers??

I dunno if my knuckles drag or not, but I can scratch the back of my calf without leaning down....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm asian also and the houston crew don't have a problem with me. I meet them up for tuesday night meets on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Hell my face is covered with zits and I have pus running down my face all the time and no one has made me feel unwelcome. Whats your problem?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Hell my face is covered with zits and I have pus running down my face all the time and no one has made me feel unwelcome. Whats your problem?

he speaks the truth...
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Great to see you posting, ETH!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Well said DP..

By the way, very nice meeting you and your son at the farm.

I will be there in Feb what ever weekend that turns out to be.

John
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:24:37 AM EDT
[#43]
It was great to meet you too John11167!  It's always good to have another Leatherneck on deck!  I hope you and GMG had a great time during your stay at the world renowned Hun Farm.  I know EricTheHun was mighty disappointed that he was unable to welcome you there in person, but rest assured, ETH will be there the next time.  Even if I have to drag a few doctors and nurses along with us to tend to ETH's medical needs!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top