Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 5:25:05 PM EDT
I'll be going to Collage Station soon and was wondering if there are any good places to shoot?   I will be leaving my firearms at home so will need some place that rents firearms.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Was just at College Station yesterday.  There is a place, think it's called Champion Firearms, on Texas AVE - believe they are an indoor range with pistol rentals.  If you're looking for some IPSC action, there is a great club just East of Hearne (Brazosland Pistoleers) that puts on a great match on the First Saturday of every month.  Reply to me via e-mail if you're interested in directions or more info.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah- Champions Firearms on Texas Ave. right in front of Holleman.  It is next to Starbucks, across the street from HEB.  The range is really advanced.  I think I heard they even have 9mm AR's to rent out.  Well, good luck
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]
champions is awsome i go every weekend to shoot very nice indoor range. they do rent i think its like 5.00 per gun and you have to buy their ammo, range cost is 10.00 no time limit unless there is a wait.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the info.   I'll have to go check out Champions Firearms.  I don't do IPSC, but thank you for the added info.

While some people like to buy nick knacks and stuff for every place they visit I like to go shooting every place I go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top