Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 6:56:19 PM EDT
My ammo is IN!

I was up there 2 weeks ago.... and stopped by the ammo area, and showed the guy my raincheck from the big sale a while back.  He checked stock, and it turns out their computer showed they had 50 boxes of Q3131A in stock, but in fact they had NONE.  He said this kept their system from automatically ordering it, and he bets nobody's rainchecks are getting filled.  I showed him I requested 5000 rounds.... and he called up their ammo buyer, and got a special order squared away for me!  Two weeks later, its here.

250 (20 round) boxes.... @ 2.88 a box.... plus I signed up for their credit card and got 10% off the whole deal!  Got it for $140/1000 rounds, out the door, tax and all.

Suhweet!  That should hold me over for a while.

Anyway, if you guys still have rainchecks.... might wanna swing by there, talk to a manager, and see if they will take care of you too!  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Our local BPS sux!

Last time I was there I asked specifically for a few cases of Q3131A and the dude looked at me as if I were leaking Plutonium from my eyes.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#2]
The guy who went to the back to get it... came out wide eyed... and said "DUDE!  Do you do a LOT of varmint hunting or something???"    I wanted to say something cute, like "Yeah.... two legged varmints" but I decided just to be cool and smile.... so I could get outa there with my 5k.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The guy who went to the back to get it... came out wide eyed... and said "DUDE!  Do you do a LOT of varmint hunting or something???"    I wanted to say something cute, like "Yeah.... two legged varmints" but I decided just to be cool and smile.... so I could get outa there with my 5k.

LMAO

Time for me to go get my 1000 on the rain check too.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#5]
  I was cleaning out my wallet just this morning and ran across my r/c.   IIRC the guy in Katy told me they would Call Me.   So much for that.... I'm going by there next week as see what's up.

Thanks for the heads up.

Rip
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top