Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 3:31:28 PM EDT
This past Saturday I had the pleasure to meet a fellow member who I would highly recommend for your next firearm purchase.  COZ_45  made me a great deal on a couple of firearms and without doubt, he will be getting my business when I can save up a few more bucks.  Contact him, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks

John L.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I've done transfers through Randy too, and he's a real good guy.  I intend to buy from him on my next new gun purchase as well.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Who's COZ_45?

You're funny.... you still have slobber drops on your MP5 from 2003 Hun farm shoot..me and the Swampthing......

Cheers and thanks JohnnyP, you're a good man, and my Dad is gonna have to compete with Ms. Coz for that .357 wheel gun...she wants it for her "Kitchen Gun".  

But, my Dad will probably get that wheel gun for Xmas. It's exactly what he wanted...hard to put a price on a present for a decorated WWII vet who happens to be your Dad!

Cheers all!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who's COZ_45?

You're funny.... you still have slobber drops on your MP5 from 2003 Hun farm shoot..me and the Swampthing......

Cheers and thanks JohnnyP, you're a good man, and my Dad is gonna have to compete with Ms. Coz for that .357 wheel gun...she wants it for her "Kitchen Gun".  

But, my Dad will probably get that wheel gun for Xmas. It's exactly what he wanted...hard to put a price on a present for a decorated WWII vet who happens to be your Dad!

Cheers all!

Tell your dad thanks for protecting our freedoms.  My dad was a Navy Corpsman in San Diego during WWII and we all owe what we have to all of them........
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Randy is a great guy and his shop is generally open when you need him to be.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]
BTW this reminds me...
Randy you should have some inbound packages on their way to you for me!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]
For real, I think Randy is just great to deal with as well.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:30:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
BTW this reminds me...

Cool, I'll be in town tomorrow, and we'll get the xfer done if they've arrived.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#10]
most definatley a great guy!  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW this reminds me...

Cool, I'll be in town tomorrow, and we'll get the xfer done if they've arrived.

Whenever they get here and whatever time is good for you
I will IM you my cell phone number...
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:You're funny.... you still have slobber drops on your MP5 from 2003 Hun farm shoot..me and the Swampthing......

Was your slobber there before I got my hands on Mojo's MP5??  Damn that is a sweet gun.  Wait... damnit... if I think about it too much... I'll have to go clean out my shorts.  

Thanks again Mojo for sharing with everyone, you allowed many of us to experience something we'd never otherwise get the pleasure to do.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top