Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 8:50:04 AM EDT
Just curious if u guys have any recommendations for gun stores in the san antonio area. Freidn just moved into the city.

Thanks

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Ho Guns - west part of town - just outside 410 on Culebra.  Wayne Ho is a pretty good guy.  Sometimes he can be overly opinionated if he doesn't know you.  At least he was with me - but I look like a dork and most everyone thinks I'm an idiot    HAHA!

HOGUNS Sporting 210.521.2288
8069 Culebra

EDIT:

Who?

Quoted:
Freidn just moved into the city.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Wha'cha lookin' to buy?

I've done business with Powderhorn, Nagel's, Dury's, Champion (now closed), Don's (now closed), and Academy.  I don't recommend Nagel's for service.  The rest are/were good.

However, if I was to get another AR, then I'd try the monthly show (first Sat/Sun of every month).  Otherwise you don't have as much selection and pay more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top