Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 5:14:16 PM EDT
who hoo!
what we had to look at for $6.00 entry fee...

30 round dated mags in some funky sliced wrappers (with tie wrap closures)  $10.00.
looks like the mags had been pulled out, used and sprayed before being put back in the plastic.

one guy selling over priced stripped lowers $129.00 (that's $40.00 over his normal price)and lots of Post ban uppers for $450.00 and up.  (i think they are worth at the most $300.00).

one guy selling glock 17 mags for $90.00 (asshat!)

the usual surplus Junk.

Jerky!

knives...   knife throwing competition in PhaseIII!  BYO!

one H&R single shot 20 gauge for $80.00.  (maybe my new NFA toy).

no hot chicks...  but then it's Pasa(get down)dena.  

waiter, one more bowl of chips and salsa and top off my glass of water
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn right..................................  maybe we should try making a dart set out of them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget the asshat selling the HESSE lower for $195.00 in the back of the show!

Also, and you already said this, but the asshat who still had the GLOCK standard capacity mags on sale for $90.00.

Wow!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:50:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't forget the asshat selling the HESSE lower for $195.00 in the back of the show!

Also, and you already said this, but the asshat who still had the GLOCK standard capacity mags on sale for $90.00.

Wow!

But the mags are still 'pre-ban' to some states...but he ain't gonna get that here in Texas!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top