Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 8:03:37 PM EDT
I wanted to ask your help if anyone knows this guy.I bought a AICS 1.5 stock off of him a month ago for $600 and he never shipped it.This guy is a scam artist as he has taken a few other guys on other boards for the same shit.I have heard he is an RO at a range in the Houston area somewhere.If anyone knows him or runs into him please put some pressure on him to make this deal right.I have called him many times and he either hangs up or says he shipped it.It all BS!I dont know his handle that he goes by here but on the sniperhide boards he goes by "Roby" and on the Sigforums he goes by "seirramatchking".I will post his address in case you might do a deal with someone and there address matches.He will take your money and you will never recieve anything!

Roby Jacobs

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea and if I'm ever in Texas he's going to have glow-sticks,MRE's and other military stuff up his ass!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Industrial fire at Phillips?  If it happened on the Ship Channel, then I can guarantee that my Father-in-Law knows him.  But I'm in DFW now so I can't be of much use to you.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll keep an eye out for that name.

I think I've seen him at the Pasadena show.  

-Tyler
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:44:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm wondering if it's the same "Roby".  I've bought from and sold to the Roby that was burned at Phillips. He was always straight with me. I know a couple of other people with the same experience.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
there may be some legal avenues you can take, contact your local Postal Office, they may be able to help.  Depends on how you purchased the item.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top