Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 12:02:46 PM EDT
Gonna spend at least $150 there for sure?

If so read on.  If not, the rest is boring and well - just sucks.

I am about to be unemployed (outsourcing - Mumbai, India; Brazil; Winchester, KY) - YAY!!!  EHFING WHOOOPEEE!!!!!!!

Anyway, I have saved > $144 worth of their cc points (pretty cool program).  But at this point in the game of life, I do not need, ammo, cammo, blammo, spammo, blah....  I need cash money.  If the bill collectors only took Q3131A and Port .308 I'd be in business.

Anyway - if anybody is willing to let me buy their stuff and use my points, then pay me, that would be great!  If I know you - a check among friends is fine with me.

If anybody's headed out there this week, let me know - thanks!

btw, if you don't know me... uuugghh... other folks here do - and my family too.  I'm no nutball.  Let me rephrase...  I am a "real" DFW arfcommer - the "nutball" thing is debatable.

Thanks for reading if you took the time.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Nutball is DEFINITELY debateable!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I do not know this "FALARAK" person.

If he tells you he knows me, he is lying.

Pay him no mind.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm, well, I've only been there once, and I can't think of anything that I need, but I'll see if I can make it up there tomorrow and find anything that I want.  If I see anything, I'll be sure to let you know ASAP, OK?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:57:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Gracias,DaTrueDave!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:20:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I haven't made it over there yet...  Do they have a website?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:41:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Would one of guys going to Bass Pro Shop do me a favor and see if they have any bulk buy 5.56mm WINCHESTER Q3131A.  I would appreciate it if you could get me a price on about 1000rds. If they have any.

Just IM me afterwards if your up to it, Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:45:50 AM EDT
[#8]
They have sales sometimes, but never a break on bulk quantity.  In fact, the DFW BP will no longer sell cases of the stuff, at least not q3131a, because last year some asswipe ripped them off by only paying for a box of ammo as he walked out the store with a case.  Jerkoff did this multiple times.

They are not having a sale right now. (on 5.56)

www.basspro.com

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:31:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They have sales sometimes, but never a break on bulk quantity.  In fact, the DFW BP will no longer sell cases of the stuff, at least not q3131a, because last year some asswipe ripped them off by only paying for a box of ammo as he walked out the store with a case.  Jerkoff did this multiple times.

www.basspro.com

Many Many Many cases. Also happened at Galyan's.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:10:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.basspro.com

Many Many Many cases. Also happened at Galyan's.

hmmm, who would have 18 posts and know this???????

TXL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top