Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 11:48:16 AM EDT
All,
I am interested in going to Gunstock in Waco, but unfortunately I know very littel about it and am fairly new to AR15.com.  I have looked at the Gunstock WEB site but the details are somewhat limited on the WEB.
So here are some questions:
Is Gunstock a social gathering with shooting events or a Shooting event with a social gathering?
What type of shooting events will be taking place?
What type of firearms are people generally bringing and about how much ammo is needed?
What other things should a person bring?  Chairs, food, drinks, etc ???  Is potable water on site?
Will people be camping at the range (tents or campers) or are people going to motels?  
Are kids allowed?  My 9 year old son is my shooting partner and he may enjoy coming along.

Sorry about all the questions, just trying to get a handle on what this is and if I should make the trip.
Thanks,
CavTex

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top