Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 7:48:57 AM EDT
I need some directions.  I'll be coming from Austin via I35.  

TIA,

M@Q
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Take I35E through and slightly past downtown, then exit at Market Center Blvd / Wycliff Ave.  Market Hall is on the right (north or east side of I35E) between Market Center Blvd and Wycliff Ave.  The main entrance is at Wycliff, but due to the congestion there I prefer to take a right on Market Center and go around the back, there is a parking garage there that is nice to use during the summer.

Attempted Link to aerial photo (large rectangle in center)  If you go past the big oval Renaissance Hotel, you've gone too far.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Not that the directions provided aren't solid, but I always check Mapquest  It'll give you miles, estimated drive time and a better sense of where you're going.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#3]
And get there by lunchtime so you can meet up with us!!!!  Im me if you want my phone number to meet up.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey guys, I'll be meeting up with everyone for lunch.  I'll be leaving Austin around 7am, so I'll get there in plenty time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top