Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 9:56:01 PM EDT
Lone Star Guns just updated their site and posted pics of the damage. They also said that they hope to be back in full business by Thanksgiving.

This picture is looking back into the shop area toward Clyde's bench.

This picture was taken 12 hours after the fire. The long guns were rusted during the blaze.

These handguns rusted despite being in a glass case that remained intact.

Lone Star Guns
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:54:18 AM EDT
[#1]
the fourth one from the right, looks like a mini 14 looks as though it is still good
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the fourth one from the right, looks like a mini 14 looks as though it is still good

Horrible.

I do like the openess in the way they are handling it though.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#3]
dang.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
That really sucks, and not to mention all the buisness they will miss since the end of the AWB.

Does Mike still check in here at ARFCOM, I havent seen him post lately.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The owner might be better off saying it's a total loss and getting an AR15.  That Mini14 had been there awhile and hadn't moved.  That 98 Mauser to its right in the picture was really sweet as was the tactical Rem700 that you see with the Harris bipod a little further down.   Bet they're glad that the old Ithaca SxS was in pieces on the shelf finally went away.

Now the wait begins until they get everything straightened out to start the settling the claims on the consignment & repair guns.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup, every now and then when I get a chance.  I just have time to quickly check this forum and maybe one or two others every now and then.  Law school is currently kicking my ass (hey, we need more pro-2nd amendment lawyers out there!).  

They are setup for the Market Hall show this weekend though with some great pricing on stuff.  From what they told me, some of the long guns like the DPMS 308's and others will be at dealer or distributor prices!  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yup, every now and then when I get a chance.  I just have time to quickly check this forum and maybe one or two others every now and then.  Law school is currently kicking my ass (hey, we need more pro-2nd amendment lawyers out there!).  

They are setup for the Market Hall show this weekend though with some great pricing on stuff.  From what they told me, some of the long guns like the DPMS 308's and others will be at dealer or distributor prices!  

We definately need more 2nd amendment lawyers. Hang in there!

I might have to make it to market hall, I'm sure they have something I want. Its good to hear they are still doing buisness despite the fire and all.

Justin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top