Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 7:56:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Sequin is in Central TX?  

I'm not sure where it is.  Stay tuned, I'm sure someone will chime in ;)
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Just a little bit east of San Antonio, on I-10.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife has famliy that lives there now.  I can't give you much but I will ask the sister-in-law and get back to you.  I will ask the usual questions...  What are the schools like?  Where are bad neighborhoods?  any others you want me to ask... where will you be working?  maybe I can find specifics about the area near your job.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My wife has famliy that lives there now.  I can't give you much but I will ask the sister-in-law and get back to you.  I will ask the usual questions...  What are the schools like?  Where are bad neighborhoods?  any others you want me to ask... where will you be working?  maybe I can find specifics about the area near your job.

Thanks - I'm driving out there tomorrow to visit the plant, it's the new generating station that was built a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:56:02 AM EDT
[#5]
FYI - Seguin/San Antonio would be SOUTH texas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top