Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 9:35:20 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a good gunsmith/machine shop in the Houston area capable of removing post ban muzzle brakes from BM barrels and replacing with flash hider type?

I live in south Montgomery County (Conroe area) and thought I would consider giving business to local interests before sending barrels out of state.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Local ARFCOM'r.

Lives down the street from me.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#2]
as Edge767 says
NFA Investments

keith will do you right.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#3]
It's brakes.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I can probably help.  I would have to see your barrel to be sure.

I am in Spring, near 2920 and Kuykendahl

NFA Investments, A BATFE Licensed Firearms Manufacturer
Keith Norman, owner
Tel. (281) 639-0026
Type 07 FFL / Class 02 SOT
Web: www.NFAinvestments.com
Email: [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:02:48 AM EDT
[#5]
NFA Investments has done several ARFCOM muzzles.  They looked good at the AWB Expiration shoot yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:58:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for replies and info.

bvmjethead - "It's brakes."  ?????????????????

Keith I will give you a call.  I live off of FM 1488 and FM 2978.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:57:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Keith @ NFA Inv., I saw this thread after I sent my uppers off but I work with a dude who may need your services.  Your web page says the work is done by appointment.  To set up an appointment will he need to just give you a call.  Thanks in advance.  BTW, that is an impressive turn around time on the work.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:28:56 AM EDT
[#8]
To all who are thinking about getting this done.  NFA Investments is the place to go.  I had mine done by him.  Great job and quick turn around.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
To all who are thinking about getting this done.  NFA Investments is the place to go.  I had mine done by him.  Great job and quick turn around.

Keith is the man...

Did 3 for the Yellow Tide crew... Super fast...

I will post a few pics for you guys to see "Quality" tonight.

He's my one stop shop for fire arms work, period.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top