Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 8:28:47 AM EDT
....a good barber,
a good gun shop,
and most importantly, a good church.  Looking for one with lots of praise and worship music.  Likely a small to midsize non-denominational.

Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcom to East Texas.  I live in Palestine, about 45 miles southwest.  Tyler is a nice place.  Not many good gunshops around.  Collectors on Broasdway (next to Hastins books) is alright, but nothing special and usually overpriced.  Lock and Load lost their FFL and can no longer sell guns, but they do have CHL classes and a nice indoor range.  Most people wait for the gunshow at Harvey Hall every three months to get stuff.  Also the Dallas shows are not much farther.  I go to Regis in Broadway Square Mall for haircuts, only because the manager and I have been friends for almost 18 years.  No help on churches.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Why did Lock and Load loose there FFL?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I was told by someone that worked there the owner, whose name is on the FFL, wanted to quit the buisness and close it.  However some of the employees wanted to keep it open and applied for their own FFL.  They are still waiting on approval.  In the meantime, they are not allowed to sell firearms.  Only accesories and ammo and CHL classes right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top