Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 7:29:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:38:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Gunmaster in Plano has a good selection.  Not sure how the prices compare.  There is also a dealer/manufacturer up in Oklahoma City.  www.bearsafes.com

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:47:29 AM EDT
[#2]
There's a big dealer out of garland I think that goes to MH....I believe they deliver in the DFW area.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]
i cannot remember their name offhand, but i got a 35 cubic footer champion victory series from them last year and am very pleased with it.  they also sell the liberty vaults too.  

believe the saying "buy the biggest you can afford" as they will fill up.  

Quoted:
There's a big dealer out of garland I think that goes to MH....I believe they deliver in the DFW area.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:16:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:01:58 AM EDT
[#5]
SECURITY PRODUCTS...elm mott tx. good prices& will deliver too.just north of waco.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

That is Liberty Safes of Texas.  I need to corner them at a gunshow, the only time I can go by is on the weekends and they always are closed.  The site says they are at Big Town this weekend and MH next weekend.

I also noticed the Gander Mountain store in Corsicana had a large selection of safes (Liberty, I believe Champion, and maybe Browning) on the floor, much more than at Bass Pro for example.  Prices seemed pretty good too.

I've always had my eye on a Zanotti modular safe, but the price premium is hard to live with.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#7]
SE corner of Alma and Parker in Plano has a huge selection.  I think the place is A1 Safe or something like that .  Best selection that I could find and the qaulity was better than those in the gun shows.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#8]
You can always check out Academy or Bass Pro Shop.  Both have a pretty good selections.  As long as your not looking for something w/ a fancy finish, but will have good fire ratings.

I picked up a Cannon at Academy for about $700.  It was a 24 gun safe.  Very nice.

Good Luck,
Leonard
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I got one from a guy selling Fort Knox safes from the Mesquite show.

He delivered and put it where I wanted.  It was a great deal and a great safe.

TJ JAMES was the name on the card, I guess he is the president of Fort Knox, and the guy I dealt with was a distributer.

THe hunber was 800-821-5216

It is a good fireproof safe, built well.

Much better deals than bass pro or places like that.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:31:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
SE corner of Alma and Parker in Plano has a huge selection.  I think the place is A1 Safe or something like that .  Best selection that I could find and the qaulity was better than those in the gun shows.

Make that the southWEST corner of Alma @ Parker... A-1 Security Center.  They do have quite a few on the floor to look at, mostly Liberty and Heritage.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the directional correction.  I got an American Standard there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top