Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 12:36:14 PM EDT
I was wondering what the common prices for AR15 parts are at the Market Hall Show in a couple of weeks. In particular, I'm interested in stripped lowers and lower parts kits. Trying to compare the price for a lower shipped to Texas $90 + Xfer fee of $20...

Thanks,

Z
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude,

Ameetec can do it...shipped for like $90
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#2]
True, true. The $90 I was talking about was from Ameetec. I'm debating on paying for the transfer fee or if I can save a couple of bucks going to the Market Hall show.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I like to shop my local gunshops.  The internet is nice and the shows are cool but if you don't buy from your local gunshop you will look them up one day and no one with be there.  Heritage Firearms has RRA, Colt, and DPMS stripped lowers here in Austin for just about what I can get them on the net.  I don't mind an extra $5 or $10 bucks to support a local business.  Your mileage may very.

Debo
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Caught the Market Mall show couple of months ago (at least I think it was couple). LoneStar Wholesale had Double Star lowers for $100, RRA for $125 and Bushy for $175 as I recall.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Irishfly, where is Heritage Arms located at in Austin? Get over there occasionally and would like to look them over.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:06:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Heritage is at 183N and Anderson Mill.  Tom is a great guy and they have a bunch of Lowers there.  I am going to pick one up when my Olympic 9Milli upper comes in next week  .  

Damian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top