Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 11:42:45 AM EDT
I found this on the net and it looks like a really neat place.  I have never heard of it bofore.
webarms.com
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
That is in the middle of the hood on a residential street.
not the place i would look for NFA.

hk940 backs away slowly.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]
It would appear that the use of the word 'hood' is appropriate in this instance.

Strawberry Park never was a good place to hang anyway.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
So you guys think this website is beefed up and wouldnt order anything from them?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:30:57 AM EDT
[#4]
all i am saying is i "wouldnt order anything from them".
not that they are bad guys but i can get NFA from the pasadena gun center. or www.nfainvestments.com
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:53:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like a RECON mission is in order.

I'll be in Houston on business (booty call) tonight, and will swing by to see what it is all about.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:06:41 AM EDT
[#6]
yes, tell us what you see.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Never heard of the place... I live in La Porte just down the road (in the good part) but I would go by this place and look to see what its all about....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#8]
It's a house.

Looks like every other house on the street.

I will let you draw your own conclusions.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought a M4 from webarms.com His Name is Bill selling GUNS from his casa. nice guys Father & Son.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top