Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 12:21:36 PM EDT
The wife and I made it to KY.  At some point, about the time I crossed the Tennesse-Kentucky Border, driving North on I-65, I realized that I was crossing the Kentucky border a few minutes sooner than I would have entered El Paso, TX if I had headed west on I-10 from Houston.  Yes, it is closer to the Kentucky Border when departing Houston than it is to El Paso, TX.  We don't realize just HOW BIG Texas really is!

Now, for the Christmas in September part!  I knew I had 3-4 30rd GI mags and 4 Orlite mags somewhere in my parent's shop on their 70 acre farm.  I had no idea how many I actually had:

CHRISTMAS in September.  Found these in a box in my parent's shop!

14 GI mags

6 Orlite Mags

15 New in Wrap GI mags dated 1988.

More stuff that was in the box with the mags!

Sanchez enterpise mags
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I got dibs on the left overs...

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I have to go to OH for dinner tonight.  These knuckleheads do not appear to have reciprocity with Texas CHLs!  

This sucks, i will be eating in Ironton and unarmed!  The bastards!

Every state I have travelled to on this trip had reciprocity with Texas.  The Tennesse trooper I talked to was very pro CHL as was the Arkansas Deputy that I talked to about it.  NO, I wasn't stopped, just chatted with them while fueling the rental truck.
The deputy was telling me about how he has stopped and assisted a couple of state troopers  who were wrestling turds and appearred to be losing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#3]
My dad and I did some night shooting witht the CAR-15 and hte MAC-10!  The surefire /AIMPOINT combination really lit the night up and provided pleanty of light to engage targets out to 30 yards and more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top