Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 5:51:27 PM EDT
Hey folks, the wife and I were lookin' at new homes up 290 and at 290&Hwy 6 there is a new Gander Mountain being built.

For those not knowing what it is....its like Bass Pro but only guns and huntin'.

Check it out when it opens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hey folks, the wife and I were lookin' at new homes up 290 and at 290&Hwy 6 there is a new Gander Mountain being built.

For those not knowing what it is....its like Bass Pro but only guns and huntin'.

Check it out when it opens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Great....just as I finally get my FFL, another volume discounter shows up in the area....well, at least they probably won't sell AR stuff..other than ammo
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:16:32 AM EDT
[#2]
When will it open???

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:52:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to work for GM when I was in college up in WI, in fact, I grew up with a guy whose dad was one of the two original founders of the company, back when they had a mail order biz years ago (he, and his partner, by the way ran it into the ground and Holiday corp from MN bought them out).

They are big into hunting and don't won't sell tac stuff or black guns.

Hope that cheers you up a bit Coz!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top