Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 1:54:49 PM EDT
Anyone want to meet up at the Festival?  I'll be there most of Saturday.  I'm competing in the best salsa competition again.  Didn't win last year, but I won at the Texas Hot and Spicy Festival in May.  It's a pretty fun way to kill an afternoon.  They hand out Pepcid at the door.  You can sample more spicy stuff than you've ever imagined.

www.houstonhotsauce.com

Kirk
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I was planning on having my end of the AWB shoot that weekend.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
That conflicts with Fun Ford Weekend ni Ennis!!  

www.funfordevents.com/
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:31:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That conflicts with Fun Ford Weekend ni Ennis!!  

www.funfordevents.com/

Word!!!

Too bad my car isnt ready...

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#5]
The Zest Fest is in Fort Worth the weekend of the Sept. 11-12.  It is a larger show than the Hot Sauce Festival.  ILL, that is a lot closer to you if you wanted to get some powdered habaneros to put in your friend's food.  

338winmag, which day is the shoot?  I'd like to make it to both events.  I have to be at the show Saturday morning to enter the competition and talk to some industry folks.  If the shoot is the same day, I'll probably curtail my spicy foods consumption a bit out of respect for any ARFcommers who might be standing near me later in the day.  

Kirk
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:39:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The Zest Fest is in Fort Worth the weekend of the Sept. 11-12.  It is a larger show than the Hot Sauce Festival.  ILL, that is a lot closer to you if you wanted to get some powdered habaneros to put in your friend's food.  

338winmag, which day is the shoot?  I'd like to make it to both events.  I have to be at the show Saturday morning to enter the competition and talk to some industry folks.  If the shoot is the same day, I'll probably curtail my spicy foods consumption a bit out of respect for any ARFcommers who might be standing near me later in the day.  

Kirk

I haven't gotten that far yet.  Whatever is more convenientfor everyone.  I don't do anything on the weekends anyway (except shoot).  

I guess I need to start another thread, about this.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Word!!!

Too bad my car isnt ready...

It's gonna be tight getting Joe's Cobra ready too.  Brian's car is ready to roll though!  And Alex is running Renegade class this year.  Andy's Ranger is ready to roll, plus we'll have Dave's Cobra and Matt's Cobra, running True Street.

Sorry to hijack the original thread fellers...

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#8]
probably.  I have to spend that friday over at my parents house to take care of the kitty cats though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top