Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2004 4:48:54 PM EDT
This is a dog I found on the south side of San Antonio. I have had her about 6 months. I have 2 dogs already and 3 is just too many. She is VERY shy and polite. Gets along well with small and big dogs alike. House broken. She is not fixed. I have placed an AD in the paper but the kind of people that want her want her for the wrong reasons (to fight). She will not chase another dog or cat, very tame and affectionate. She is an attention slut who requires contact with people and preferably other dogs.

She gets along with my Golder Retriever and Jack Russle VERY well.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Hope you find a good home for her, RM.

Other people want her to fight?  [shake head]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If I lived closer, I'd snatch that dog up in a heartbeat -- what a cute beast.

Jeremy
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:52:45 AM EDT
[#3]
is it a pit?

if so i will take it as i need another  fighting dog.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Free bump 4 a sexy bitch.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#5]
that's a pretty dog and she looks fat and healthy. too bad my german shepherd wouldn't approve of another animal in the household even if it was a female I brought home.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top