Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2004 2:10:04 PM EDT
I am going to be purchasing a new handgun or two to replace my previously posted stolen ones.  Can anyone give some advice as to where I should take my business in the DFW area???

I have been to DFW guns.  They seemed pretty nice there.  They installed a set of Meprolights on my G27 for no labor charge and while I waited.

I've been to Lone Star Pawn in Grand Prairie, they don't have much of a selection beyond a crap load of shotguns (Typical pawn store selection) BUT they do have a deal on Gallery of Guns.com so I can order whatever I want, they told me this was no problem and give a 90 day layaway too.

I'm going to be buying another Beretta 92, and I might go with a 9mm USP instead of the .40, strictly on the basis of cheaper ammo.  Since my North Dakota CHL isn't valid in Texas, I'm not carrying now anyways, but when I'm legal, 99 times out of 100 it'll be my G27.  Unless I find a stylish but cool trench coat... </diabolical laughter>

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Bachman Pawn and Gun a call or go by and visit and they are usually at all of the gun shows in the Dallas area.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:04:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am going to be purchasing a new handgun or two to replace my previously posted stolen ones.  Can anyone give some advice as to where I should take my business in the DFW area???

This one is easy.

Shaun Nelms (Bachman), Jeff Schramm (SAW), or Doc Avery (Docs Walthers).
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 1:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Nationwide,
       Try Tom and Becky Harris of Sporting Arms.  They're in Lewisville, and they're great to deal with.  E-mail address:  [email protected] or call 972.315.9086
                                                      Peace,
                                                          Dragonfire52
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top