Cheaper the dirt in Ft Worth

FireBlade
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Lone Star in Plano

FireBlade
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#5]
not that good of a selection and pretty pricey, nice price on a arms 40  98.00 but none in stock
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#6]
You could give us a call and we can not only order a break for you but install it to boot. In most cases if we have the break in hand it can be installed overnight. We used to do the break work for K2 Sports before they sold out. Send us an e-mail.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:55:41 AM EDT
[#7]
The brakes installed by K2 with the exception of a very short transition period were installed by me. I still offer the same services only now at Lone Star Guns in Plano. We are the best AR-15 smiths not only in Collin County but possibly in the country.

James
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#8]
A brake war?  So... who did the barrel threading for K2?  This might turn out to be as good as "what was the gun used in heat?"
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#9]
For well over a year we did the break installations on ARs from K2 and have the paper to prove it.

Actually it's nice Collin County can boast of two facilities where AR fans, shooters of all sorts can trade for their shooting needs. Lone Star is a gun store with a fine man in James to help their customers. His experience and knowledge will be of unlimited value to them. We, OTOH, are a repair, refinish, refurbish, rebuild, build from scratch machine/gunshop. We dont sell guns.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:35:03 AM EDT
[#10]
i found a mail order place out of az that has a great selection

been trying to trade my p99 for some items but no luck so far
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#11]
We at Lone Star also have a full service gunsmith department capable of handling almost anything including S&W revolvers, M1911 and bolt guns. Also the work that Genie did for K2 when we needed the help was top notch or we would not have had him do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top