Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 1:45:02 PM EDT

TRG
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I was not at the farm last weekend but that is one funny ass pic.  

There is another pic from Zhukov of some guys around a fire, and DPeacher looks like he's had it for the day.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Matt,

If you are at the farm around midnight to 3am, and you are not DRUNK and TIRED, then you are going about it ALL wrong!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Matt,

If you are at the farm around midnight to 3am, and you are not DRUNK and TIRED, then you are going about it ALL wrong!

Damn, that's my name too-- I wasn't drunk and tired-- what did I do wrong?.... hmmm

"Oooops I forgot to open my beer"

please advise
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Matt,

Damn, that's my name too-- I wasn't drunk and tired-- what did I do wrong?.... hmmm

please advise

Well, consuming alcohol would get you moving in the 'drunk' direction, but you would also have to gather fire wood, parent a 12 year old,and do more then stand around with your hands in your pockets to begin to approach 'tired'.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Matt,

please advise

Well, consuming alcohol would get you moving in the 'drunk' direction, but you would also have to gather fire wood, parent a 12 year old,and do more then stand around with your hands in your pockets to begin to approach 'tired'.

I wasn't near as tired OR drunk as I should have been.  Please advice upon decision to commence a firewood mission.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#6]
You could probably start by chopping those cedar trees down around the firepit.

Course, that's a good way to end up immolated.

All fear ETH!  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Matt,

Sounds like that is true.  But you must admit, you sure did look beat.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:28:42 PM EDT
[#8]

yes, young grasshoppa, you failed your drinking and driving test with flying colors...............

forgetting to even fucking open your beer is the worst of all possible offenses, your final score was somewhere around -7846
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

yes, young grasshoppa, you failed your drinking and driving test with flying colors...............

forgetting to even fucking open your beer is the worst of all possible offenses, your final score was somewhere around -7846

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:05:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Sounds like that is true.  But you must admit, you sure did look beat.  

LOOK beat?  Hell, I WAS beat!  But is there ANY other way to be?!!  I'll kick back, relax, and sleep when I'm dead.  Right now I have too much to do, and too little time to do it in!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top