Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2004 12:14:05 PM EDT
Got a buddy who's been missing for about 30 hours. I was the last person to see him.

I know, he coulda tied one on, etc, trying not to overreact, but his wife is a mess. He should have been home last nite for dinner. They've only been married about a year, so I doubt he's meesing around or anything like that, as they care for each other a great deal.

I'm really hoping for the best here, but, knowing that they are young, liberal, wealthy artists that would walk right into a situation most of us would avoid has really got me expecting the worst.

Also, wife had a dream that they were in last night,  very odd. She says she dosen't know why they were in the dream, but it gave her a bad feeling, and when I told her about the news, she got the creeps...hell, so did I...

Won't go into the details, I know they've filed a Missing Persons report, and she is very distraught, so I haven't had a chance to ask if she's checked with the CC companies or the cell phone records.

If anybody can recommend a good PI, I'd really appreciate it. Money is not an object.

I hope he'll show up, and make me feel like a dumbass for posting this...I'll update y'all when I find out something.

Thanks.

Zack
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't know anything about a PI, but I do hope he shows up.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate that, Sparsky.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
any news on your buddy??

can you give any detials, where he lives, etc.  I am in DFW.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#4]
He's been found.

Looks like he was on a binge. Won't say where he was or what substance he's been using. He won't even come home til tomorrow, because he's still fucked up....

After seeing his wife in tears earlier, and having her call sobbing tears of relief that he turned up [she's not even mad that he's been fucked up the whole time], I feel like tracking him down and handing his ass to him.

He's been hanging around some real fucksticks lately...looks like it's time for an intervention.

I was hoping he would make me feel like a dumbass for posting this. After hearing about his exploits, I definitely do.

Hope nobody thinks I was crying wolf, cuz this was the last shit I expected to happen...Thanks again, y'all, for your concern.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear he's undamaged.

Sorry to hear he's so inconsiderate to his loved ones.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad he is ok...now kick his ass for doing that stupid shit.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Glad he is ok...now kick his ass for doing that stupid shit.  

Wait till the missus gets to him.He deserves a couple of these (blackeyes)......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top