Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 11:48:44 AM EDT
I have basically asked this question before, but only in a a entirely different thread. "Is there any good stores that I can buy AR parts etc.?" and I was told about Lone Star Guns (Plano), and this place is great and closer than Dallas area shops, but I was curious if there is any others, I would like a variaty just to be able to compare different products and prices.

Thanks,

Come on I know you folks are reading this Why dont you respond, Surely Lone star Guns isn't the only one?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Lone Star Guns is about 4 blocks from my house and has just expanded/rearranaged under new management.  A lot more AR friendly. Very good service, & I believe that they have about 4 gunsmyths working there.  Prices real close to that advertised on the Internet. They are making my 1st AR for me. One of the new guys there, Michael, said that he would help me with assemblying anything that I get from there.

"If it doesn't work, bring it in and we'll get it to work for you."
So, I'm definitely use them for my first several kits.  

Been to Military Guns in Fort Worth only one time but loved it. Need to go back & get some 7.5Swiss ammo for my K31. Loved the smell of that place. Mausers on the walls from floor to celing. Could get lost and seriously broke in there.   Seemed like straight up pards & won't hesitate to get anything from them.  

My $0.02

Will

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The best place to get parts is at a gun show, especially Market Hall. Lots of AR parts dealers.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I am glad that Lone Star Guns is offering help on your AR build, because I might need thier assistance as well,

Thanks all,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top