Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 11:07:51 AM EDT
I've made a new thread since this is going to be pretty big.

We start with a pic of Sparsky loading up some linked fun:

Asspile and ETH:

The HunCabin:

DPeacher's better end:

The firepit - a very welcome addition for the very chilly Friday and Saturday night:

Some of brass's toys:

In the HunCabin with Sparsky, MrsSparsky, okguy91 and his daughter:

Sparksy ready for some 1919 fun:

Sprasky giving directions while AR-SNIPER-15, tat, Fireblade, FALARKAK, and Mrs Sparsky look on:

Let the entertainment begin. ETH serving up some blue toilet water:

Jarhead22, Reed (forgot his handle), and ETH in awe of the famous Blue Windex Margarita:

Jarhead22, hound, AR-SNIPER-15, and FALARKAK in the warm afterglow that comes with alcoholic beverage consumption:

DPeacher explaining the anesthetic properties of the BWM to tat:

Psyren, FALARAK, Fireblade and DPeacher warming up around the firepit. The piucture is really grainy because the camera didn't have a good enough flash:

Brass, a pushy Propane salesman, a Baywatch reject and tat sharing warm tales of comraderie. ilikelegs: Someone in this picture is ripe for a photoshopping opportunity):

Closer inspection yields TxRedNec and StykUrHeadUp:

[Edited to add]: Resized images to pull up the smaller ones. You can still get the full-szie ones by appending "-big" to the filename before the ".jpg".
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#1]
damnit zhukov, could you have given TRG any better of a photoshop opportunity than me in that first pic?!?!?!?!?!

shit
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
damnit zhukov, could you have given TRG any better of a photoshop opportunity than me in that first pic?!?!?!?!?!

shit

I like the second pic even better.  

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
StykUrHedUp: I know from many years of wearing cowboy hats never make fun of a guys hat but I just have to ask one question.  Did you pay money for that and have it shaped like that or did you do it the right way and F' it up yourself?

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
StykUrHedUp: I know from many years of wearing cowboy hats never make fun of a guys hat but I just have to ask one question.  Did you pay money for that and have it shaped like that or did you do it the right way and F' it up yourself?

LOL..funny you should ask...some drunk dipshit left it in my sister's car one time....i then aquired it....intentionally shaped it to draw attention and dubbed it my "drinkin hat"
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:02:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I think you were successful.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quote from Zhukov:

DPeacher's better end:

I knew it felt like my ass was getting hot.  Now I know which one of you weirdo's was always staring at it!  

Zhukov = Queer as a tree full of fish
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quote from Zhukov:

DPeacher's better end:

www.hunt101.com/img/148002.jpg

I knew it felt like my ass was getting hot.  Now I know which one of you weirdo's was always staring at it!  

Yep, he must be gay... look what he's saying about Reed in the "Saturday" Pics!

Quoted:
Styk, Tx, MrsSparsky nice backside, and others:

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Don't you mean "Queer as a football bat"?  

Never heard the tree full of fish one.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmmm. I zoomed in on the picture and look what I found:

And what about this one?

Who's the queer now?

I'm Marshall Zhukov, bitch!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:00:27 AM EDT
[#10]
BWAAAAAAHaahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!    That shit is funny!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Dave looks a LITTLE too happy in that picture.  I'm glad I didn't get any closer
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top