Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 8:31:44 AM EDT
There's an unused clay thrower in the cabin.  I persuaded ETH to keep it and suggested shotgun matches.  He's an agreeable guy so I didn't have to work too hard to persuade.
Anybody care to put the thrower to good use?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I would like to-- can I borrow a shotgun until I receive the member give-away shotgun?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#2]

I'm sucked at shotgun.

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Where can we shoot clays that ETH wont mind the pigeon clay building up?  I think this was part of the issue.  I love shooting clays.  Might have to take this to the river or quarry area.  ETH?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There's an unused clay thrower in the cabin.  I persuaded ETH to keep it and suggested shotgun matches.  He's an agreeable guy so I didn't have to work too hard to persuade.

You moron. I had my shotty with me and not once do you mention this until AFTER it's over....
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You moron. I had my shotty with me and not once do you mention this until AFTER it's over....

I figured if I did, you'd hand it to me, and then I'd make THAT go doublefeed too!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#6]
You really need to shoot and talk more.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You really need to shoot and talk more.

I will.  And I'll stand far enough back so I hose everybody down with my muzzle brake.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Some people shoot their mouths off some just shoot you do neither.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I had 3 shotguns with me at the farm, but with the clay build up issue I just waited till got home where its not a problem.  I understand ETH's issue with the build up.  The river is a good idea, I should of thought of that, next time.

Fireblade
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top