Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2004 8:04:04 PM EDT
I'll upload what I got here in a bit.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a lot of pretty decent pics, but I don't have too much space to host them. Suggestions anyone? Videos too....
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I got all the space in the world!  You can email them, or if you know how to use FTP, shoot me an email and I will give you a username and password to upload them to my server.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:21:01 AM EDT
[#3]
no pics yet???

Where's ILL?? he took MANY photos... I wonder how many he took of his SUV getting stuck?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:29:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
no pics yet???

Where's ILL?? he took MANY photos... I wonder how many he took of his SUV getting stuck?

Whats important is that I have photos of you with your make up in drag at the farm

wanna see that photo?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:41:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I want to see the one of Engerizer in drag!!!!!
Do show!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
no pics yet???

Whats important is that I have photos of you with your make up in drag at the farm

wanna see that photo?

Please, no EOTD in Tx forum.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#7]
They are in my car somewhere...

Should be up soon.  Just woke up.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Do you have that before Legs got stuck, then after he got stuck pic?

It would be fitting to show the one where I was hanging out the window with my beer and yelling,
then the reality of my facial expression when I got the truck high centered on that hill.

Serves me right
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#9]
damnit, should have gone with the offroad crew

would have been a gamble though, might have spilled my beer and we can't have that kind of nonsense
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
damnit, should have gone with the offroad crew

would have been a gamble though, might have spilled my beer and we can't have that kind of nonsense

Naw-- if you followed Jarhead & StykUrHeadUp's technique for beer balancing, you would have been fine...
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It would be fitting to show the one where I was hanging out the window with my beer and yelling,
then the reality of my facial expression when I got the truck high centered on that hill.

Serves me right

Battery died after this pic.  I forgot that, so we don't have the four-foot-ravine-high-centered-digfortwohours pic.  

The propane got a little out of focus, but is still usable...

More to come soon, gotta transfer the ones from the notebook, will park vids and files, email them to me at mountaintop.org put troy@ in front of that part...

Oh Yeah

GREAT TIME GUYS!  THANKS FOR HAVING A NORTHERNER!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#12]
is that a SHINER MOFUGGIN BOCK i see?

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Without Photoshop®, legs had to make do with a sandy riverbed and an AR to draw a smiley face

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Tex in his natural stance (every photo of him I have looks pretty much exactly the same), and ETH:

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Styk:
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:19:42 PM EDT
[#17]
DPeacher and DoubleFeed after sharing a shower:

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
MrsGloftoe's pics

Leave it to women to take pictures of the river and wildflowers. Sheesh.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#19]
One of the many mortar fireworks that were fired in the evenings:

A Box Of Fun ready to go:

Crop Circles created from the concussions of the box above (now we know how they do that):

Will find more later...
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Serves me right

Battery died after this pic.  I forgot that, so we don't have the four-foot-ravine-high-centered-digfortwohours pic.  

www.chameleonweaponry.com/hunfarm/legs-4wheelin.jpg

The propane got a little out of focus, but is still usable...

www.chameleonweaponry.com/hunfarm/boom.jpg

More to come soon, gotta transfer the ones from the notebook, will park vids and files, email them to me at mountaintop.org put troy@ in front of that part...

Oh Yeah

GREAT TIME GUYS!  THANKS FOR HAVING A NORTHERNER!

LMFAO!! that top one is a classic!  the second one....i took
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Some of you might have heard about the fact that there was an unfortunate "incident" in the Gloftoe camper Thursday night, which ended up with brasspile on top of MrsGloftoe. It must have been pretty intense, cause even after he finally hit the sack, he must have had some pretty intense dreams about it:

(I told you to Op me, bitch )
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Yo necesito ver los videos!

I think I got that right....
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:42:10 PM EDT
[#23]
You forget, Zhukov, that Brass landed on top of Gloftoe first.  You may infer from that whatever you please.

And just tonight I overheard Gloftoe muttering something about sticking something in Brass next time he saw him.

I'm getting a little concerned.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:53:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Yo necesito ver los videos!

Patience, young grasshopper. Video editing is a time consuming process. I just downloaded the DV file this morning, and editing it up is going to take quite a while. Gimme another week.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
DPeacher and DoubleFeed after sharing a shower:

www.chameleonweaponry.com/hunfarm/df-dpeacher.jpg

I look like a cross between Private Pyle with that twisted grin, and Wyatt Earp in the gunfighter's pose.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Some of you might have heard about the fact that there was an unfortunate "incident" in the Gloftoe camper Thursday night, which ended up with brasspile on top of MrsGloftoe. It must have been pretty intense, cause even after he finally hit the sack, he must have had some pretty intense dreams about it:

www.hunt101.com/img/149128-big.jpg

(I told you to Op me, bitch )

That is too funny!

Actually, I did "Pitch a Tent" for a pic, but MrsG wouldn't take it.  She demanded that there should be blankets or something on top of me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top