Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2004 7:13:11 PM EDT
To all the members who showed up at the farm this weekend. Got to meet some new faces to link to the names on the board. Old familiar faces were a welcome sight also.

Special thanks to ETH for sharing his camp with all of us.

My ears are still ringing from the tannerite... fullclip
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
yup...thanks alot guys!  hope to see you all again real soon.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
To all the members who showed up at the farm this weekend. ... fullclip

Eth, thank you. As always you make this trip a blast.

Special thanks to ETH, Brass and Fireblade and his son, for digging me out
of the shit when I go my tuck stuck while 4wheeling and drinking!
Glad I carry that small shovel around.

Boom! Jason, it was great to see you again and thanks for all those 30 to 40 +
tannerite and glow sticks you let everyone shoot up all at once.
On the plus side, it gives me great joy knowing we freaked the living shit out
of all the campers at Copper Breaks that night.

Thanks to all of you who gave me beer after beer as well. I haven't drank that much in a long time.

And I will thank energizer for schooling me while off roading this weekend as well.
And FALARAK for being the spotter. What a nurturer you are.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Ditto on that' legs.

ETH: Even if it weren't for having me at the farm, I'd still be indebted to you for taking me to the Down Home Bakery. Wow what a place to eat!

Boomholzer - that Tannerite was great. Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It was great to see Jason down here again.  Fly next time!
The tannerite was the most potent I have ever seen.

Also thanks to Shane for the coffee!  You dont wanna see me without my coffee.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks again ETH. Glad to see everyone again, and glad to see the new faces too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#6]
And a special thanks to Sparsky for bringing out the 1919 and letting everyone play with it. Way cool dude.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:55:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Thank You Eric for having us out.   You really know how to host a shoot.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks ETH and everyone else for having me, my son Justin and Buster (Buster is doing very well) at the Hun Farm. My son had a wonderful time and special thanks to all the people, lol too many list since everyone let him shoot their weapon.  His favorite was the Uzzi and the 1919 Browning. My fav was the M16. I gots to get me one.  We had a blast and can't wait till the next one.

Thanks to all for being concerned of Buster.  The Game Warden thinks he tangled with a hog.

Greg, Justin and Buster
FireBlade
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Had a wonderful time!!!

Thanks to all who attended, and of course, special thanks to ETH!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Although we only got to spend 18 short hours there, I had a wonderful time!  I can't wait until the next one.  Thank you so much, ETH, for your gracious hospitality and good memories.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#13]
indeed, i fully enjoyed myself and i'm sure that little liquor store was glad to see me there too..........
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks Hun!

It was worth the drive a few times over!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks to everyone who showed up-- it was a blast-- literally Saturday night! That Tannerite was amazingly way louder than normal-- must have been the humidity, no cloud cover, good mixing skills, or something...
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Thanks to everyone who showed up-- it was a blast-- literally Saturday night! That Tannerite was amazingly way louder than normal-- must have been the humidity, no cloud cover, good mixing skills, or something...

w/ Tex's BAC taken into consideration....we figured it'd add a little extra kick if we got him to take a leak in each bottle, that wasnt tannerite.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#19]

FireBlade

Pls IM me, I have a video of your son shooting the M-16!  I can send it too you if you want.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks HUN for sharing such a great place for us to go to and shoot.

Brass for getting me their.

Sparsky for the good cooking.

All I can say is it was an honor to meet everyone and what a great bunch of people you guys are to go shooting with my hats off to all of you.

Hope to see everyone again at Gunstock
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#21]

you'd best come fucking hungry because i'll have my pit there.........................

unless TRG doesn't show up, in which case i'm gonna haul it to his house and stick it up his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

you'd best come fucking hungry because i'll have my pit there.........................

unless TRG doesn't show up, in which case i'm gonna haul it to his house and stick it up his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre truck was comfortable and all...but when youre HAPPY about 12mpg......FUGG THAT!! we're takin MY truck to Gunstock damint!!  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:09:24 AM EDT
[#23]
i was so tired when i got back last night i forgot to say thanks to the hun for letting us have the use of his land.
that was more then worth the drive
and thanks to everyone for every thing
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Plenty of thanks to ETH for making a first-timer to the farm (and his family) feel welcome.  Also many thanks to El_Roto and Sparsky for the use of their hardware (i.e. "superior firepower"), as well as everyone else who made us feel welcome.

It was "truly a wonder of nature"....

If anyone is ever cursed to wander the Lubbock area, give me a ring [IM] and we'll try to waste some rounds sometime.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Thanks Hun for another great time. Reed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top